Wednesday, June 4, 2014

On Wednesdays We Wear Bowling Shoes...

Well, we found out that on Wednesday nights at the bowling alley you can bowl an unlimited number of games from 7-10pm for as much as we had been paying for just two games the past two weeks! We fit FIVE games in...definitely getting our monies worth :)




We let Reesby (one of the boys' teammates) join our fun, too. Unfortunately, when you're outnumbered by boys you get sucked in to doing things they want...like betting on each game. I'm not a betting girl, but I gave in this time to peer pressure and decided to join in: $5 per game (so a $20 pot) and winner gets $15 and second place gets their money back.


Tay = Taylor. Tex = Ethan. Che = Reesby. And Cri = me. I would just like to prove right here that I BEAT ALL THE BOYS in the opening game! Look at that, a 166! Seven strikes! A personal best :) 

However, the next four games weren't quite like the first. I was lucky to break 100...in the third game, I think I had more gutter balls than anything. Ha. But, because I won the first game, and maybe got second in one other one, I only ended up $5 down. Which is pretty good considering I was prepared to lose $25!

So here's to breaking my personal record again next week...cheers!

XO - Cristin

No comments:

Post a Comment