Monday, June 16, 2014

Day off? What Day Off!?

I had the day off yesterday from work! Except, well, the funny thing about being a personal assistant is that you never really have the day off. I had so many things to do for Nick, catching up on the past three days, that I was up at Target (using the wifi) from 8am to 4pm.

So much for that day off...


I was doing totally fine not having wifi at the house for the past three weeks. But now that I'm working, and I'm expected to do all this research, send emails, upload files, and design different things it kinda sucks. I get off work too late usually to ride my bike the mile 'n a half to Target to use wifi. And I'm not going to ask the boys to drive me up there every time I need to go...that would be annoying. I would just drive myself, but we haven't had anytime to teach/practice driving a standard. I know the basics, but I'm not going to risk stalling at a light, or rolling down a hill! Ha. 

I don't even know when my next day off will be. My schedule for the rest of this week is this:

  • Tuesday - 11am, and 6pm
  • Wednesday - morning off (as of now), and 6pm
  • Thursday - 2:30pm, and 5:30pm
  • Friday - morning off, and 6pm
  • Saturday - all day
  • Sunday - all 
Friday is my birthday and I am going to be working the entire weekend! And when I'm not working the morning of, the boys are at work, and it's not like I'm going to celebrate myself...cheers to twenty-four and being a big girl now :(

XO - Cristin 

No comments:

Post a Comment