Thursday, June 19, 2014

Go Shorty, It's Your Birthday!

But we're not gonna party like it's my birthday...because the boys are at work this morning, and as soon as they get home it'll be time for me to go into work. Such a bummer. I don't even get tomorrow OR Sunday off work either! I'll probably get Monday off, which my boss doesn't understand that weekdays off do me absolutely no good because the boys work during the week; so I'm still home alone, car-less, all day. Not quite how I like spending my off days. I'd rather be in the city, at the beach, or out exploring. Oh well, I'm in Australia!!!


Here's my I-just-turned-twenty-four-in-Australia-but-I'm-all-alone-walking-to-work-in-the-rain-with-my-new-thermos selfie...I look older, and wiser, right?


I'll be spending my evening waitressing, and organizing this mess of an office...and that's not even the half of it! My boss told me some of this stuff he hasn't looked at in five years, and I'm expected to know what to do with it!?

HaPPy BiRTHDaY To Me!!! Cheers to 24.

XO - Cristin 

No comments:

Post a Comment