Monday, June 2, 2014

All I Need Is Coffee, and a Good Book...

Today is one of those days that all I want to do is drink some coffee, grab a good book, and layout at the beach. But instead, I'm here at the shopping center STILL looking for a job! I did finally figure out how to apply for my Tax File Number, so that was definitely plus on the day. Now it's time to make more copies of my CV and go around handing them out...sooner or later someone will have to hire me, right!? Hopefully sooner, rather than later.


If anyone was wondering, Ethan's coffee is better than the stuff they make here. I've ordered an iced coffee and a frappe, both are no good. I think they have ice cream in them! And I actually think they are the same thing, with different names...I'll stick with the hot coffee!




Those three pictures have nothing to do with anything that I've done today. I just wanted to share a bit of the beautiful Australia with you all :)

"Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God, for to you I pray. In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation." - Psalm 5:2-3

XO - Cristin

No comments:

Post a Comment