Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Adventure Is The Best Way To Learn

Every day I learn something new. It might be something new about myself, something new about Taylor and Ethan, or even something new about Australia and my time here. "They" were right when they said you never stop learning. You may finish school, but there's still something to learn each day. And if you don't feel like you are learning anything, you should make it a goal to learn something new each day, even if it's just a small thing.


Never in a million years did I picture myself in Australia, living with two boys, and having the time of my life. I am so thankful that I get to experience this great adventure with two good friends. There are still days that I can't believe that I'm actually here.

"An intelligent heart acquires knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge."
- Proverbs 18:15


XO - Cristin 


No comments:

Post a Comment