Sunday, June 22, 2014

Gardner Falls and Glass House

Ahh, I got off work four hours early yesterday!! Just in time for the boys to wake up from a long night out "celebrating" my birthday, and for us to go on a little adventure. I finally got to see a new part of Australia.



First up was Gardner Falls. The boys found a tree swing and decided to plunge into the FREEZING water. I decided to take pictures, and wait to swing on a warmer day...haha.





This place is called the Glass House...talk about a breathtaking view. Now this is more of what I envisioned Australia being like! I could wake up to a view like this every day...easy.




I'm a diva, I know...


And this is my absolute favorite picture from my trip so far. It's been fun living with these two boys. We laugh more than we should, and this picture captures one of those funny moments. 

"Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with shouts of joy; then hey said among the nations, "The Lord has done great things for them." - Psalm 126:2


XO - Cristin


No comments:

Post a Comment