Tuesday, May 27, 2014

So What's Next?

I know, I know...I've only been here for less than a week and I'm already thinking about what's next for me. Is that bad?

Wanderlust. I see this word on Pinterest all the time. It's definition: the strong desire to travel.

That's me. At this point in my life, I want to get out and travel. I want to experience new surroundings, and people, and things. I have a whole board on Pinterest dedicated to "Places to Go." It's not that I don't want to go back home, it's just that I want to travel more.

Since I'm here in Brisbane, I figure I should probably venture down to Newcastle, Sydney, and maybe Melbourne while I'm here. And of course I want to go to New Zealand, who wouldn't want to go to New Zealand!? So I started doing some random research and found this program called InterExchange. You can do all kinds of things through this company: work, teach English, be an Au Pair, volunteer, etc... Right now I'm looking into being an Au Pair in New Zealand, and possibly teaching English in Chile, Vietnam, Thailand, France, or Italy.

Now I just have to do more research...which is only difficult because I don't have 24/7 wi-fi, and most of my time is spent still looking for a job.








Those are not my pictures, by the way, they came from t he InterExchange website for each place I'm interested in.

"You'll travel safely, you'll neither tire nor trip. You'll take afternoon naps without a worry, you'll enjoy a good night's sleep. No need to panic over alarms or surprises, or predictions that doomsday's just around the corner, because God will be right there with you; he'll keep you safe and sound. Never  walk away from someone who deserves your help; your hand is God's hand for that person." - Proverbs 3:23-27

XO - Cristin

3 comments:

  1. I'm down to go visit you at each new place you land in your travels! :) Also, I was going to look and see what some side-trip options could be when I make the trip! I'll only have like 10 days, but thinking we could squeeze something fun in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, let's definitely squeeze some fun in! Just remember, that the further south we go, it will be colder since it's winter, and there could be snow :)

    ReplyDelete