Thursday, May 22, 2014

So This Is What It’s Like Living With Two Boys…

I made it safely to Brisbane! The only thing that had me worried was the fact that I was “smuggling” in tobacco for Ethan. It’s cheap in Oklahoma and that was the only thing they told me I needed to bring…typical boys. Since I got in at 5am this morning, Ethan and I got to see a beautiful sunrise on the way to the house! Taylor unfortuanately was already at work :(


The house is great. It’s been redone since the last time GoogleMaps surveyed and took pictures of the area. My mom and I had done the whole Google Earth images thing the other day to find the house and see what’s around it…let’s just say the picture of what the house used to look like didn’t exactly make my mom feel at ease about where I was going to be living…but it’s nice now! And so is the neighborhood.


We have a washing machine, but no dryer…so we get to dry our clothes on a clothesline in the backyard!


I’m the only one who didn’t end up with a mirror in my rom…and I’m the girl!

This is our fridge…beer, and eggs.


But I decorated the fridge! I told ZuZu (the Cangelosi’s oldest) that the picture she colored for me would be the first thing I hung up at the new house.



They label their wine based on how good it tastes: “not bad” and “pretty good.” Wouldn’t those be the same basically? Or does “pretty good” taste better than “not bad”???


Boys don't understand that there is a difference between drinking wine from a glass and drinking wine from a plastic cup...



I am constantly outnumbered. I can't figure out why the boys don't want to watch "Say Yes to the Dress" with me!? Instead, we watch ESPN. All.The.Time. Even if it's of a soccer game that happened TWELVE YEARS AGO!


If the radio's on, it's a constant concert/karaoke sesh. And, on a final note, everything is a competition.

XO - Cristin 

1 comment:

  1. I really dig this wine system. I can never remember what I like! haha...

    ReplyDelete