Thursday, March 13, 2014

Temporarily Rethinking My Decision...Thanks, Jess.

So, I previously thought that my roommate Jessie was the best EVER because she has done more research on me going to Australia than I've done on me going to Australia! Basically, via Pinterest (the best website ever created), she found a blog about anything and everything that I need to do before leaving: getting a passport, which visa to get, websites to help me find a job, etc. BUT THEN SHE SENT ME THIS:

Yeah, so basically none of those horrid things even crossed my mind and now I'm like, "Crap! Nope, I'm staying." Like, is that thing in the second to last picture a SPIDER THE SIZE OF A CAT!? Count me out. Ugh, I'm getting the heebie-jeebies just thinking about it!

Okay but really, I'm not actually NOT going to go to Australia just because I'm afraid of spiders that eat birds, and snakes the size of a pickup truck, and sharks...I am terrified of all those things, BUT I'M GOING TO AUSTRALIA!!! Nothing can bring me down.

69 days 'til I leave.

XO - Cristin

No comments:

Post a Comment